Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November Sum Up

Yes, this is delayed, I've become quite busy recently with living situations and finals.

I have one more final tomorrow but I decided to update right now.

So November, I made a lot of food. Here it is:


Rice Krispie treats covered in chocolate. Topped off with Mickey Mouse sprinkles (from Disneyland).
















Oatmeal cookies, made with oat flour. Glazed with an apple powdered sugar glaze.













Fish 'n chips. Chips baked in oven with paprika. Fish dipped in eggs whites and covered in crushed rice krispies and oven baked. Relish is pickles and plain Greek yogurt. Healthy.












Pumpkin pie. A whole foods just opened up by my house and Whole Foods has a lot more gluten free things than the other store I use to go to. Now they have gluten free pie crust. I have my own recipe for gluten free pie crust, but it's nice to be lazy. Also my mum was demanding (literally) pumpkin pie.














Oh yeah, that's candy corn. I made it. Anyone watch Good Eats? The new Halloween episode. Yeah, I had to make some.











And a picture from my Thanksgiving. Last year there was only 5 people, then my brother left for work and we watched Star Trek. This year we had 15 1/2 people (my cousin Julian is only 23 months old, but he does eat like a full person). This is a picture of my dad and my uncle Jared staring at the turkey which was a little dry.








I will be posting again soon for what I made for my birthday.

-Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so good, my hubby loves Rice Krispie Treats and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. x

    ReplyDelete