Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cupcake Animation

I am a cinema major currently, emphasis on film directing, but I would like experience in everything I can. This summer I started working on an animation about a cupcake and I am working more on it. I am still in the storyboard area of the animation, but once I post it I will be sure to put it on here for you all to watch.

I am working on making a microwave cupcake, I plan to complete it tonight while my roommates are asleep. If I do it while they are awake then they keep coming into the kitchen so after I finish my classes, which are in the morning, I go to sleep and stay up late. If you wish to know how late, let's just say I have dinner at midnight... or is it breakfast...who knows?

I am also working on a script for a short film about pie. The working title is 'Pi Makes the World Go Round'. It is the story of a girl who struggles to celebrate her favourite geek holiday: Pi Day, but other factors keep interfering. I plan to pitch it next Tuesday at my writer's circle. Hopefully all goes well, I will write it anyway.

I will work more on my recipes for my Tim Burton cookbook and post more of my Geek Cookbook recipes sometime soon. My laptop is virus free now so hopefully all goes well.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment