Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Request

So while I was on my big cupcake cooking extravaganza this past summer, we had a lot of cupcakes around the house and my parents, in an effort to get rid of them, brought them to work and all those other places they go (I don't know everywhere they go).

My dad decided to bring one of my Mike Wazowski cupcakes to his swim coach and she loved it. On the 26th on this month they are having a swim meet and she asked me (through my father) if I would make a dozen cupcakes for their team.

I said 'yes', which took me a while to figure out because one of my friends is coming down that weekend and I really wanted to see her (or anybody for that matter), but I decided I will go home and make cupcakes. I might spend Saturday with her, her friends, my brother, and his girlfriend, then go down on Saturday evening and crank out cupcakes... we'll see what happens.

But I will make those cupcakes!

I also plan to start experimenting with microwave cupcakes. I have little silicon cupcake cups that I brought from home, I just need to go to Trader Joe's, yeah.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment