Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lotso Cupcakes

We all love cupcakes, sure there are some that don't like making cupcakes, but we all love to eat them, right? It's like eating a whole cake for ourselves, but it is small enough that people won't look at you like a pig.

Cupcakes have come a long way and today there are an increasing amount of bakeries that sell only cupcakes. Not only that but there is also a Food Network show about cupcakes.

Now I'm not a big fan of cupcakes, I always preferred other pastries, but I love creating cupcakes, and having other people enjoy them.

It was that reason that encouraged me to make my Pixar cupcakes.

Now this blog won't entirely be about cupcakes, there will be a lot of cupcakes, but there will also be other treats, probably cakes, mentioned.

And I will tell you some great places to get cupcakes, besides those boring ones at Safeway.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment